- Your ears and toes can be hotspots for unhealthy microbes: Study
- Two die during Ganesh immersion procession in Hyderabad
- World Heart Day: 1,250 new heart attack cases reported in people under 35 years in B’luru in last two years
- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
Errabelli faults KCR's dependence on vastu
TDP senior leader Errabelli Dayakar Rao has alleged that the TRS was opposing the proposed visit by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to Warangal because it was afraid of him.
Hyderabad: TDP senior leader Errabelli Dayakar Rao has alleged that the TRS was opposing the proposed visit by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu to Warangal because it was afraid of him. Speaking to media persons at NTR Trust Bhavan here on Sunday, Dayakar Rao said on Sunday that the TRS leaders were afraid that Naidu would expose their mistakes and failures during his visit. He said the TDP had objected to certain provision of the AP Reorganisation Bill when it was presented in the Parliament. However, TRS chief and present Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao had completely surrendered himself before the then Congress-led UPA government and did not question its provision. KCR was now complaining of injustice to Telangana citing the same provisions, he said. He said the TRS leaders were targeting the TDP chief only to cover up their failures. He said the Telangana TDP leaders would expose the failures of TRS government and enlighten the people on how they were cheated by KCR and other leaders.