- CM KCR announces Dasara gift for State coal workers
- ‘Amara Raja Better Way Awards’ to recognise rural entrepreneurs
- All district officers must attend Jaganannaku Chebudam: Collector Shan Mohan
- Brain-dead youth heart flown to Tirupati
- Tirupati: Arogya Suraksha camps to commence from Sept 30
- BRS to hold public meeting in Malkajgiri today
- World Tourism Day Today: Essay writing, quiz competitions held for students
- Visakhapatnam: LinkedIn premium membership drive for students
- Vizianagaram: Free heart care camp to be held on Sept 29
- Vizianagaram: Teachers told to adopt students for best results
Mahaveer Hospital staff demand removal of official
Staff of Mahaveer Hospital boycotted duties and staged a protest in front of the hospital here on Friday demanding the removal of hospital administrator Dinesh Jha.
Vikarabad (Ranga Reddy): Staff of Mahaveer Hospital boycotted duties and staged a protest in front of the hospital here on Friday demanding the removal of hospital administrator Dinesh Jha.
They came down heavily on Dinesh for harassing hospital staff intentionally. Hospital staff alleged that Dinesh was keeping staff salary with him and not disbursing it in time. “Dinesh gave salaries to some employees and kept the remaining amount with him without distributing it,” they alleged. The protesting employees said that Dinesh was threatening to remove them from jobs if they ask for salaries. Patients faced inconvenience at the hospital with staff boycotting duties.