- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
- China issues alert for typhoon Koinu
- SPPL aims to do business worth Rs 500 cr this festive season: CEO
- Investigation agencies free to act against illegal activities: Anurag Thakur
- Strict action against communal rioters: Chief Minister Siddaramaiah
- OBC population in UP may be over 50%
- Pink bollworm hits early this crop cycle, gives heartburn to cotton farmers of Rajasthan
- Delhi Police visit Sitaram Yechury's residence to question staffer's son in NewsClick case
- Case registered against Posani Krishna Murali for remarks on Pawan Kalyan
Harish Rao: No extension to Telangana House session
Harish Rao: No extension to Telangana House session Irrigation and legislative affairs minister T. Harish Rao slammed the rumours over the extension of the Assembly session by two days and said that the House would be adjourned as per schedule.
On Wednesday, Irrigation and legislative affairs minister T. Harish Rao slammed the rumours over the extension of the Assembly session by two days and said that the House would be adjourned as per schedule.
Mr Rao said that leaving aside the suspension of TDP MLAs for dishonoring the national anthem, the Assembly session this time was fruitful with bills being passed without any hindrance and quality debate taking place on various issues.
He also said that the government gave ample opportunities to the Opposition to speak during Governor’s address and other occasions. The House on Wednesday adopted five Bills through a voice vote -Telangana Parliamentary Secretaries Bill, Telangana (Agriculture Produce and Livestock) Markets (Amendment) Bill, Telangana Domestic and Industrial Water Grid Pipelines (Acquisition of right of user in land) Bill, Telangana Value Added Tax and The Warangal (Metropolitan Area) Police Bill.