- Rajamahendravaram: Tributes paid to Jyotirao on his death anniversary
- Rahul fires salvo at Asad for conniving with saffron party
- Bhimavaram: QualiZeal signs MoU with Sri Vishnu institutions
- Rahul’s outreach to gig, civic workers, automen
- CM YS Jagan lays foundation stone for AVERA electric vehicle unit
- Hockey Punjab lifts 13th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2023 trophy
- Ind vs Aus, T20Is: Maxwell equals Rohit Sharma with record ton and leads Australia to thrilling victory
- Lovely Professional University to host 109th Indian Science Congress from Jan 3, 2024
- President, Shah, Priyanka hail successful tunnel rescue mission
- BCCI takes Byju's to National Company Law Tribunal; reports
Medaram jatara: TSRTC makes Rs 4 crore revenue
TSRTC Karimnagar region made a revenue of Rs 4 crore by operating bus services for Sammakka-Saralamma jatara held from February 17 to 20 at Medaram.
Karimnagar: TSRTC Karimnagar region made a revenue of Rs 4 crore by operating bus services for Sammakka-Saralamma jatara held from February 17 to 20 at Medaram.
According to Regional Manager K Chandrasekhar, special buses had been operated to Medaram from Godavarikhani, Peddapalli, Manthani,Husnabad, Huzurabad, 8 Incline colony and Karimnagar bus stations.
A total of 2.35 lakh devotees travelled in RTC buses from these centres as against 2.30 lakh last year. The revenue has also enhanced to Rs 4.14 crore from Rs 3.96 crore last year.