- Amazon Revolution 5G sale: Get Discounts on Samsung Galaxy M14, Redmi K50i and more
- Telangana Development model-A Paradigm Shift
- Defence Exports Rise 23 Times Share of ‘Made in India’ Products in Defence Procurement Up
- Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
- Delimitation after 2026 Injustice to South-KTR
- Probe launched into display of exotic wildlife in Hyd Pub
- State-run ANERT launches ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- The Peppy Song ‘Hathavidi’ From Naveen And Anushka’s ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ Will Be Out On This Date
- Tata Realty partners with Tabreed for infrastructure at commercial complex in Gurgaon
- Andhra Pradesh: Weather dept. predicts heavy rains in coastal districts in 24 hours
TSPSC to install mobile jammer at exam centres
In a move to have foolproof system for conducting Group II exams, the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has decided to install mobile jammers at all the examination centres. The TSPSC would be the first one to install jammers for recruitment test.
Hyderabad: In a move to have foolproof system for conducting Group II exams, the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has decided to install mobile jammers at all the examination centres. The TSPSC would be the first one to install jammers for recruitment test.
The Commission’s decision comes as part of several reforms for smooth and transparent conduct of recruitment tests. Further, the Commission has decided to collect biometric left hand thumb impression of all candidates appearing for the examination. The biometric details will be incorporated into the One Time Registration (OTR) data for future verification and to avoid impersonation.
The TSPSC has also decided to collect Aadhaar details of all the candidates to prevent any kind of examination related malpractices. According to the Commission large numbers of candidates have feed in their Aadhaar details while registering in the OTR. The Commission asked all the candidates to update Aadhaar details in the OTR applications from March 1 to 15.
The candidates, who do not possess Aadhaar card, can approach their nearest Aadhaar enrolment centre or visit Aadhaar website: uidai.gov.in/aapka-aadhaar. html and get enrolled. The TSPSC advised candidates to thoroughly verify the details like gender, zone, caste, BC-creamy layer, date of birth and among others. It said the details updated by the candidates latest by March 15, 2016 will be taken as final.