- Devotees rush increases at Tirumala today, TTD relaxes restriction on two-wheelers on ghat road
- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
KTR condemns Congress MLA Jeevan Reddy's behaviour in Assembly
Telangana Congress leader Jeevan Reddy who took up the issues of Pranahitha and Godavari water projects in the Telangana Assembly on Sunday said that the state government resorted to being hasty on the projects.
Telangana Congress leader Jeevan Reddy who took up the issues of Pranahitha and Godavari water projects in the Telangana Assembly on Sunday said that the state government resorted to being hasty on the projects. The Congress MLA even alleged that the state's interests are neglected in the pact with Maharashtra on the Godavari water projects.
During his speech, Jeevan Reddy, however, threw papers on the desk of Minister for Agriculture Pocharam Srinivas Reddy which didn't go down well with IT Minister KT Rama Rao who expressed his reservations about his behaviour. Condemning his behaviour in the Assembly, KTR said that having worked as a Minister himself, Jeevan Reddy should not resort to such acts.
Stating that the Congress MLA is showcasing such behaviour only for politics, KTR demanded Jeevan Reddy to apologise to the House.