Web counselling for medical PG admissions

Web counselling for medical PG admissions
Highlights

Kaloji Narayana Rao Health University along with NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), for the first time would be conducting web counselling for admissions into PG (degree and diploma) courses in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. 

Hyderabad: Kaloji Narayana Rao Health University along with NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), for the first time would be conducting web counselling for admissions into PG (degree and diploma) courses in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Dr B Karunakar Reddy, vice chancellor, Kaloji Narayana Rao Health University said, “Two regions have two schedules and in the first phase, verification of certificates would be done.”

Verification of certificates of eligible candidates began at NTRUHS for Andhra region on Friday and would end on April 24. For Telangana students, the process of certificate verification will start on April 24 and end on April 26 at Jawaharlal Technological University (JNTU) and Kakatiya University.

Once students register themselves, a password would be send to their respective mobile phones and there is no limit to the number of web options that a student can opt for and all rules would be followed in web counselling, informed Dr Karunakar Reddy. The AP candidates would be intimated through SMS on April 27 and Telangana candidates on April 29 on allotment of seats.

Manual checking of the list would also be done to make sure that the data is authentic. There are 1,113 PG seats up for grabs out of which 827 fall under the convenor quota and 286 under management quota. Minority colleges however, are excluded in the convenor quota.

Students of both Telugu speaking States would be able to apply under the unreserved seats and thus would have to register twice. Of all the seats, 85 per cent of them are for local candidates and remaining 15 per cent for non-local candidates.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top