- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
- EC warns action against companies not declaring holiday
- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
- From Dilli to Hyd’bad gulli, urban voter apathy persists
- Telangana will prosper if Congress wins: Vijayashanti
- Guntur: Police arrest agitating BJP leaders
- Finally, light at the end of the tunnel: All 41 workers rescued safely
KCR condoles death of Chennamaneni
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao paid floral tributes to senior Communist leader and former MLA and warrior of Telangana freedom struggle Chennamaneni Rajeshwara Rao at the latter’s residence here on Monday.
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao paid floral tributes to senior Communist leader and former MLA and warrior of Telangana freedom struggle Chennamaneni Rajeshwara Rao at the latter’s residence here on Monday. On hearing of the demise of Rajeshwara Rao, the Chief Minister drove straight to Chennamaneni’s residence and placed a wreath on the coffin.
The Chief Minister expressed his sympathies to Rajeshwara Rao's son and Vemulawada TRS legislator Chennamaneni Ramesh and consoled the bereaved family members. He prayed that his soul rests in peace. Minister Jogu Ramanna and other senior leaders were present.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu also condoled the death of Rajeshwara Rao, who was vice-president of Telugu Desam Party for some time before the bifurcation of the State. The last rites of the late leader will be performed on Tuesday, it is learnt.