- 'Little Mermaid' Haughey lights up Hangzhou Asiad pool
- Google turns 25, Pichai shares Doodle thanking firms' product users
- Tiger Nageswara Rao trailer to be out on this date
- One short video made my dream come true: Virat Karna
- Tweleve-yr-old's rape has brought shame to MP, BJP has made it most unsafe state: Congress
- German brand Blaupunkt brings 2 affordable 43, 55-inch Google TVs in India
- Envisioned creating a $3 tn tourism GDP for India by 2047: FAITH chairman Nakul Anand
- Just like Elon Musk in US, we need more industry people in space sector: ISRO chief
- India sees lowest funding in the last five years in Q3: Report
- KL Deemed to be University successfully launches its First Satellite - KLSAT
Kadiyam Srihari seeks Narendra Modi’s intervention
Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari on Tuesday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to expedite the process of categorising Scheduled Castes.
New Delhi: Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari on Tuesday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to expedite the process of categorising Scheduled Castes. Kadiyam Srihari along with Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao submitted a memorandum to the Prime Minister in New Delhi on Tuesday before the meeting on drought situation commenced.
Speaking to mediapersons later the Deputy Chief Minister claimed that the Prime Minister himself had admitted of doing injustice to several castes due to the delay in non-categorisation. The Prime Minister reportedly thanked CM Chandrashekar Rao for bringing the issue to the attention of the Central government.