3 inter-state thieves held
The CCS Police on Wednesday arrested a threemember interstate women gang of Tamil Nadu involved in several theft cases and seized gold jewellery worth around Rs 360 lakh from them
Warangal: The CCS Police on Wednesday arrested a three-member interstate women gang of Tamil Nadu involved in several theft cases and seized gold jewellery worth around Rs 3.60 lakh from them.
Speaking to media persons here, Additional DCP (Crime) B Ashok Kumar said that the three women were identified as Natarajan Bhagavathi, Raju Leeladevi and Natarajan Sumathi of Anna Nagar in Thoothukudi district.
The three women used to target the jewellery of women travelling singly in auto-rickshaws and buses. He said that the trio, who recently descended on Warangal city, has so far involved in five theft cases in Warangal Police Commissionerate limits.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh