Free beautician course launched
Deepthi Mahila Samithi incharge president Sandhya Jain inaugurated the programme and asked the participants to utilise the benefits for skill developmentDuring this occasion, ladies club office bearers and CSR officials were present
Ramagundam: As part of skill development and self-help for rural women, NTPC-Ramagundam under its CSR activities launched three-month beautician course on Wednesday at Vocational Centre. 30 women from project-affected villages will receive free beautician training through professional faculties.
Deepthi Mahila Samithi in-charge president Sandhya Jain inaugurated the programme and asked the participants to utilise the benefits for skill development. During this occasion, ladies club office bearers and CSR officials were present.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh