Vajpayee’s ashes immersed at Musi-Krishna confluence
BJP leaders on Thursday immersed ashes of former Prime Minister Vajapyee at MusiKrishna confluence in Wadapally under Damercherla mandal in the district
Nalgonda: BJP leaders on Thursday immersed ashes of former Prime Minister Vajapyee at Musi-Krishna confluence in Wadapally under Damercherla mandal in the district.
Before immersing the ashes in Krishna water, party leaders under the leadership of party national general secretary Muralidhar Rao paid rich tributes to Vajpayee at the banks of the river.
Meanwhile, on the way to Wadapally from Hyderabad several party leaders and the activists paid floral tributes to the urn containing the ashes. Party district president Nukala Narsimha Reddy and other important leaders participated in the programme.
- Madras High Court refuses to quash charges against Dayanidhi Maran, others in telephone exchange case
- Social media firms to act against paid adverts violating Election Commission norms: IAMAI
- BJP ministers organise Holika Dahan, say it symbolises burning of evil of 'corruption of Congress, AAP'
- No deadlock in Mahagathbandhan over seats: Tejashwi
- Activist Gauri Sawant appointed as first transwoman Election Commission ambassador