Use mineral funds for school devpt: Jagadish
Energy Minister G Jagadish Reddy on Tuesday directed officials to use 30 per cent of the revenues from the mineral mining on the development of the district
Nalgonda: Energy Minister G Jagadish Reddy on Tuesday directed officials to use 30 per cent of the revenues from the mineral mining on the development of the district.
He was addressing the District Mineral Foundation Committee meeting held at the Collectorate. As part of the development activities under mineral fund, give top priority to the construction of toilets and boundary walls of all government schools in the district, he instructed.
Construct water storage tanks in every school, as safe drinking water is going to be supplied under Mission Bagiratha scheme, he added. Follow the similar procedure in all government hostels. He advised officials to construct toilets floor wise for the convenience of students.
Also, construct boundary walls of all primary health centres in the district, he emphasized. He expressed his displeasure on engineering wing officials for ignoring required toilets and boundary walls while designing the government buildings.
In this meeting, Rajya Sabha member Badugula Lingaiah Yadav, Nalgonda MP Gutha Sukender Reddy, MLAs Gadhari Kishore, Vemula Veeresham, Bhaskar Rao, K Prabhakar Reddy, R Ravindra Kumar and others participated.
- AAP in Delhi moves SC seeking constitution to decide who controls services
- Supreme Court dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity 'triple talaq' ordinance
- Congress Working Committee meets to finalise Congress manifesto
- Few Congress leaders creating hurdles for JD(S) ahead of Lok Sabha polls: Karnataka CM
- Supreme Court dismisses a plea seeking a ban on roadshows, bike rallies during polls