- Huge corruption unearthed in Smart City works
- Mahabubnagar: Palpable tension among aspirants
- Brahmotsavam Jatara draws multitudes of devotees
- BJP Capitalises on ‘Ram naam’ to woo voters
- Pawan Kalyan meets Bhimavaram leaders, likely to contest from there
- DPIs like UPI, Aadhaar to propel India towards $8 trillion economy by 2030
- Redbird resumes flight training operations after safety overhaul
- Cryogenic engine of LVM3 rocket completes ground qualification tests: ISRO
- Enhancing Business Resilience Against Rising Cyber Extortion Threats
- PM Modi to roll out projects worth Rs 48,000 crore in Gujarat tomorrow
Swami Paripoornananda flays TRS for backing MIM
BJP leader Swami Paripoornananda has criticised TRS chief and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for backing MIM leaders even though they make derogatory remarks against Hindus
Mahabubnagar: BJP leader Swami Paripoornananda has criticised TRS chief and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for backing MIM leaders even though they make derogatory remarks against Hindus.
While campaigning for BJP leader Nagu Rao Namoji during a road show in Kosgi mandal of Kodangal constituency on Monday, Swamy Paripooranananda called the MIM leaders the heirs of Razakars and added that the TRS is pampering and protecting the MIM leaders in Hyderabad just for their political gains.
While recalling a serious comment made by MIM leaders earlier that they would show their might if police let them free for 15 minutes, Paripoornananda said there is no place for such leaders who talk against the majority community in India. “TRS party is backing the communal MIM and those who are against Hindus. They are protecting the heirs of Razakars in the State,” said Paripoornananda Swamy.
He also noted that Prime Minister Narendra Modi had taught a befitting lession to the Pakisthan, however, and the MIM in Telangana would also be taught the same lession if BJP comes to power. However, Swamy said that he is not against the Muslim community but against those who try to create communal violence in the name of religion.
“Narendra Modi government is not against Muslims and instead it had brought in various development and welfare schemes for their upliftment such as Beti Padhavo and Beti Bachaw and to protect the Muslim women’s rights the government had abolished the Triple Talaq and saved millions of Muslim women from the torture of their husbands who had left them alone by using the religious privilege of Triple, Talaq,” said Swamy.
Adding further Paripoornananda said that the TRS government which had come to power with the votes of Telangana people are still bearing the names of places with heirs of Razakars. He said if BJP is voted to power, he would take steps to change the name of Hyderabad into Bhagyanagar and Mahabubnagar into Palamuru.
Commenting on various parties slogans, Swamy said TRS is praising KCR, Congress is praising Sonia and Rahul, however the BJP is the only party which says ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’ and praises the nation rather than praising any single person.