Water pipelines works commence
Former minister Naini Narsimha Reddy, along with MLA Muta Gopal and local corporators Edla Bhagyalakshmi and Haribabu Yadav, inaugurated works for laying drinking water pipelines at an estimated cost of Rs 15 lakh here on Friday
Musheerabad: Former minister Naini Narsimha Reddy, along with MLA Muta Gopal and local corporators Edla Bhagyalakshmi and Haribabu Yadav, inaugurated works for laying drinking water pipelines at an estimated cost of Rs 15 lakh here on Friday.
Naini assured the locals that they would try to find permanent solutions for drinking water and drainage issues and develop the constituency in a systematic manner.
Muta Gopal said that the efforts were being made to make systematic development in the constituency to address drinking water issue.
He said the funds allotted by the local MLA and MLC may not be sufficient for addressing drainage issue as it involves huge spending. He promised people to discuss with the concerned minister immediately after the formation of cabinet and address the issue in coordination with GHMC officials.
He urged the party cadre to bring the local issues to the notice of senior leaders and ensure that the CM’s image was not tarnished.
Citing earlier instances of transfer of inefficient water board officers, he urged government officials to work in concerted manner to address public issues.
Local TRS leaders Govind, Raju, Anju Yadav and others were present on the occasion.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve