KCR cancels Vizag visit
Amidst the fresh talk that the expansion of State cabinet is likely to be done in two or three days, Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao cancelled his visit to Vishakhapatnam on Thursday
Hyderabad: Amidst the fresh talk that the expansion of State cabinet is likely to be done in two or three days, Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao cancelled his visit to Vishakhapatnam on Thursday. The Chief Minister had been invited to attend the unveiling of Ammavari statue at Sharada Peetham in the port city of Andhra Pradesh.
Several prominent personalities including Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will also attend the function organised by Peetham head Swami Swaroopanandendra Saraswati. It is learnt that KCR’s close aide and MLA V Prashanth Reddy will attend the function on behalf of the TRS Supremo. Meanwhile, speculations are doing rounds in the TRS circles that the Chief Minister will finalise the long pending expansion of his cabinet at the earliest.
- RBI approves proposal of HDFC for holding 9.9 pc stake in Bandhan Bank
- Don't want to comment on Rahul's legal knowledge: Shah on murder accused remark
- CJI harassment case: 3-judges' panel set-up to probe, first meet on Friday
- MP man dies in police custody after being questioned in theft case
- 6.1 magnitude earthquake hits Arunachal Pradesh, tremors felt in Tibet