- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Pawan Kalyan nod to Renu request
Power Star Pawan Kalyan\'s son Akira will soon be making his screen debut. After Superstar Mahesh Babu\'s son Gautham\'s impressive performance in 1 Nenokkadine, it remains to be seen how well Pawan\'s son will do.
Power Star Pawan Kalyan's son Akira will soon be making his screen debut. After Superstar Mahesh Babu's son Gautham's impressive performance in 1 Nenokkadine, it remains to be seen how well Pawan's son will do.
Now, T town is abuzz with talks about Renu's announcement of the news on the social media.
It's known fact that it was Pawan's ex wife Renu Desai, now turned film-maker who shared the news of her son doing a cameo in her upcoming film Ishqwala love.
Ever since the news got out, there has been a report on Renu taking Pawan's permission before casting their son in the movie.
Many believe that the power star has given his nod to his son's debut and it was only after his consent that Renu made the announcement.