- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
Son’s digital tribute to ANR!
There’s an important character in the historical drama and the unit is currently toying with the idea to recreate the ANR in a digital avatar.
If everything goes according to plan, the makers of Nagarjuna’s forthcoming film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ are likely to pull off something that Akkineni fans would sure take a fancy to.
Apparently, there’s an important character in the historical drama and the unit is currently toying with the idea to recreate the (late) ANR in a digital avatar.
Informs a unit source, “Initially, when the project took off, there was no such idea but as the script underwent several iterations, it was then the idea struck them, thanks to the latest head replacement technology. However, it would not just be animation but a complete recreation of the legendary actor on-screen, so it is a big challenge as it involves a lot of cost and time. But the idea is still kept alive.”
The talks in this regard have been initiated with a few VFX companies who can give a prototype of the model.