- Paytm launches Travel Carnival Sale from September 22-24; Details
- Vijayawada ACB Court grants two-day CID custody to Chandrababu
- Kejriwal launches personal WhatsApp channel; appeals people to make India number one in world
- The west had failed to see the 'reality' of India: Pak PM
- Delhi: 9-yr-old girl bitten by street dog, undergoes hospital treatment
- Traumatic brain injury may raise risk of heart diseases: Study
- Land-for-job scam case: Delhi court summons Lalu Prasad, others
- Calcutta HC-appointed lawyer accuses school of bribery attempt
- Varun Gandhi asks UP govt to reconsider decision on Amethi hospital
- India's inclusion in global bond index to entail passive inflows of $26 bn
I started seeing life differently after Naruda Donaruda: Bharani
The crew of ‘Naruda Donaruda’, which opens in cinemas on Friday, is very young and Bharani is all praise for them.
Actor Tanikella Bharani, who will be seen as a fertility expert in ‘Naruda Donaruda’, says he was initially in two minds whether to accept the part or not. “When Sumanth offered me the role, I was apprehensive whether people will accept me in such a role and how the film will be received. We are culturally diverse too. However, with progressive shift in the attitudes of the audience, I thought we can attempt it. Since the film deals with a burning problem, I thought my role would be a responsible one in bringing a change in the perception of the people”, reasons Bharani.
The multi-faceted artiste admits that he started seeing life in a different way after playing the role. “I realised the anguish and distress childless couples go through. I saw a few of my friends suffering and I was deeply saddened,” he says, adding, “Since it is a sensitive subject (sperm donation and infertility), we narrated in an entertaining way and on a positive note.”
The crew of ‘Naruda Donaruda’, which opens in cinemas on Friday, is very young and Bharani is all praise for them. “The writers are very young, and I was happy to see the way they drafted the Telugu version. I did not suggest any changes. They kept me on my toes throughout (the shooting) with their energy levels,” smiles the actor.