- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Kaala is not a routine commercial film, says Rajinikanth
We all know that superstar Rajinikanth\'s Kaala is all set to hit the screens on June 7 in Telugu and Tamil languages.
We all know that superstar Rajinikanth's Kaala is all set to hit the screens on June 7 in Telugu and Tamil languages. As a part of the movie promotions, the makers have organized a pre-release event in Hyderabad on a grand scale. Rajinikanth and Dhanush took part in it.
Speaking on the occasion, Rajini shared that he is confident about this project and watched it twice and liked a lot.
He also shared that it is not a regular commercial flick, but it is a film with a message. Pa Ranjith is the director of this film and Dil Raju is releasing it in Nizam area.
ALSO READ: Not in the rat race: Anjali Patil