- Vundavalli Aruna Kumar seeks CBI probe in skill case
- Mumbai: Arjun Bijlani approached for ‘Bigg Boss 17’
- Rajamahendravaram: 26th workshop of AINPT organised at CTRI
- Machilipatnam: Land resurvey at brisk pace in Krishna
- Vijayawada: AP Chambers urges government to reduce burden of power bills
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu arrest rocks AP Assembly
- Vijayawada: ACB court verdict today
- TN CM announces Rs 560 cr relief for paddy crop loss to farmers
- Bengal to use only electric vehicles in administrative functioning
- SC refuses to interfere with order to release Cauvery water to TN, protests erupt in Karnataka
A tale of troubled marriage
The film that sees Naga Chaitanya and Samantha on screen together for the fourth time after Ye Maaya Chesave, Manam and Autonagar Surya also stars Divyansha Kaushik in a key role and features music by Gopi Sundar
The film that sees Naga Chaitanya and Samantha on screen together for the fourth time after ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’, ‘Manam’ and ‘Autonagar Surya’ also stars Divyansha Kaushik in a key role and features music by Gopi Sundar. The film which seemingly deals with the troubled marriage of a cricketer, judging by the promotional material and teaser, sees Samantha pacifying and trying to win the heart of her husband, who is going through a low phase in his life. Slated for release on April 5, ‘Majili’ is one of the most-awaited films for this summer. When Shiva Nirvana, who previously directed ‘Ninnu Kori’ wished Nani on his birthday and wrote, “Eeroju lekapothe #Ninnukori undedi kadhemo oka director ga na life intha bavundedi kademo ..the day i will remember whole my life #Happybirthday @NameisNani garu” (sic) the ‘Jersey’ actor replied with, “Thank you shivaa .. very proud of you .. majili looks so promising .. Ninnu kori kantey peddha hit kottali and I am sure you will” (sic).
Whereas for Naga Chaitanya it would be a comeback film of sorts after duds like ‘Savyasaachi’ and his brooding performance in the teaser triggers lot of expectations.