- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
KGH gets new equipment
Visakhapatnam: King George Hospital (KGH), the only hope of the poor in north coastal Andhra, got new equipment, which was inaugurated...
Visakhapatnam: King George Hospital (KGH), the only hope of the poor in north coastal Andhra, got new equipment, which was inaugurated by District Collector V Seshadri here on Wednesday.A On this occasion, the Collector said King George Hospital would soon have all modern equipment on par with corporate hospitals. The Health Minister had shown special interest in the development of the hospital which, he said, would serve the poor. The new equipment was gastroscope, colonoscope and duodenoscope which were installed in the Gastroenterotology Department. The three-equipment set cost Rs 35 lakh, which was spent from the Hospital Development Fund. Hospital superintendent Dr M Madhusudanbabu said that SpyGlass would be acquired for the same department at a cost of Rs 20 lakh. The SpyGlass Direct Visualisation System would help in performing single-operator peroral cholangiopancreatoscopy for bile duct diagnoses and unresolved cases. Andhra Medical College principal Dr Kalpana Subrahmanyam and senior professors of the college were present.