GWMC to deploy 50 Swachh autos at Medaram
The Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC) has dispatched 25 Swachh auto rickshaws for maintaining cleanliness during Medaram Sammakka Saralamma Jatara, informed Mayor N Narender.
Warangal: The Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC) has dispatched 25 Swachh auto rickshaws for maintaining cleanliness during Medaram Sammakka Saralamma Jatara, informed Mayor N Narender.
The Mayor on Thursday visited Medaram and interacted with Bhupalpally in-charge District Collector R V Karnan and discussed sanitation measures being taken up during the jatara. The in-charge Collector requested the Mayor to provide another 25 autos for lifting the garbage at Medaram village.
Speaking to presspersons on the occasion, Narender said the corporation would deploy 600 sanitation workers, 35 jawans, six sanitary inspectors and supervisors for the purpose of maintaining cleanliness in the village.
The additional autos requested by the Collector would also be provided. The Mayor said he would be camping at Medaram from January 30 to February 3 to monitor the sanitation works. He informed that about 2,000 sanitation workers from Andhra Pradesh would also be engaged on the task of lifting the garbage at the village.
- Amit Shah to host dinner for NDA leaders 2 days prior to Lok Sabha results
- Refuting Congress claims, Army top official says 1st surgical strike was in Sept 2016
- We are winning, exit poll results are wrong: Tejashwi Yadav
- Explosion of chemical container at the house of RR Nagar MLA
- BJP will repeat 2014 UP victory in WB; Mahagathbandhan vision-less: Ram Madhav