Call to equip govt hospitals with scanning machines
Tribal Welfare Commissioner Dr Christina Z Chongthu has directed officials to work in coordination with various government departments to extend fruits of various welfare and development schemes to tribals.
Utnoor: Tribal Welfare Commissioner Dr Christina Z Chongthu has directed officials to work in coordination with various government departments to extend fruits of various welfare and development schemes to tribals.
Reviewing the implementation of medical and health and tribal welfare department activities in Adilabad, Komaram Bheem-Asifabad, Mancherial and Nirmal districts here on Tuesday, she called for providing employment training and placement for the tribal youth.
To prevent outbreak of seasonal diseases in rural areas, she wanted the authorities to take precautions and organise medical camps. She asked the officials to install scanning machines in government hospitals for the benefit of expectant mothers.
She reviewed the progress of ambulance services and call center being run by the ITDA. The Commissioner passed instructions to officials for providing basic amenities to tribal residential schools and hostels like provision of drinking water, sanitation and maintenance of school buildings.
Adilabad District Collector Divya, Mancherial District Collector RV Karnan, Asifabad District Collector Prashant Patil and officers of various government departments took part in the programme.
- Lok Sabha Results 2019: Track winners, losers and other details in real-time
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Know How Votes Are Counted
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres