Almond oil for skin
Long before science identified the myriad almond oil benefits it was already being used by our ancestors as a beauty aid Here is why and how almond oil for skin works wonders
Long before science identified the myriad almond oil benefits it was already being used by our ancestors as a beauty aid. Here is why and how almond oil for skin works wonders
Promotes Flawless Skin
Almond oil is mild and has hypoallergenic properties which make it great for sensitive skin too.
• It is best applied when it is at the same temperature as your body.
• Another reason almond oil is so good for skin is because it is rich in Vitamin E which is a very effective anti-oxidant.
• Apply the oil regularly and your skin will combat stress and UV damage with ease.
Almond Oil for Dark Circles
• Almond oil is a miracle cure for dark circles and eye bags.
• Simply apply some below your eyes every night before sleeping and in 2 weeks you will see the difference.
Deep Cleanses Skin & Prevents Acne
One of the best characteristics of almond oil is that it is very light texturally.
• This makes it easy for the body to absorb it as well as for the oil to penetrate skin deeply and get rid of accumulated debris.
• This in turn prevents the formation of acne.
• What’s more, almond oil is rich in Vitamin A which is known to reduce acne flare-ups.
Almond Oil also Removes Tan
• To get rid of tan, simply mix a couple of drops of almond oil and an equal quantity of lemon juice in a tsp. of honey
• Apply this mixture on tan affected area and see a visible difference after a few applications
Treats Skin Rashes
Almond oil is natural and more effective treatment for skin rashes than any of the zinc based creams that doctor otherwise prescribe. This is because it is rich in zinc content and it also has no side-effects whatsoever.