- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Academia Sports Village unveils four modern clay courts at HPRC Complex
Adding a feather to the cap, Academia Sports Village (ASV) inaugurated four ultra-modern clay courts at Hyderabad Polo and Riding Club (HPRC) Complex recently.
Hyderabad: Adding a feather to the cap, Academia Sports Village (ASV) inaugurated four ultra-modern clay courts at Hyderabad Polo and Riding Club (HPRC) Complex recently.
Considering a noticeable rise in popularity of tennis, football and badminton, ASV decided to concentrate on the first two. The foundation stone for the four courts was laid by Dr Andrew Fleming, the British Deputy High Commissioner here on Monday.
The court inauguration is seen as another step forward to a very rewarding and eventful three years of the Academia Sports Village.
Apart from the own coaches to handle the sessions to the trainees on a regular basis, ASV will be conducting a clinic session under eminent coaches from Europe.
Chaitania Kumar and Shaik Reaz Ahmed's willingness to provide the HPRC complex helped furthered the accomplishment of the project and the HPRC complex will emerge as the most happening sports centre in the State.
A passionate sports promoter, Mohammed Ilyasuddin Khan, Managing Partner of Status One Projects is the sponsor for the four courts and is expected to be of great support on future expansion programmes.