- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
- Tenant killed during demolition of house in Hyderabad
- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
- England played a lot of fun cricket, but they need to play smart cricket, says Mark Ramprakash
- US asks Pakistan to respect freedom of expression, end social media curbs
- Debinna Bonnerjee croons 'Khamoshiyan' as hubby Gurmeet turns 40
- PSU stocks rally driven by retail investors
IPL fan? Watch 'Viru Ki Baithak' on Facebook Watch, IGTV
The social networking giant Facebook on Friday announced "Viru ki Baithak" show on Facebook Watch and Instagram's IGTV, featuring former Indian opener Virender Sehwag to share his views on the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL).
New Delhi: The social networking giant Facebook on Friday announced "Viru ki Baithak" show on Facebook Watch and Instagram's IGTV, featuring former Indian opener Virender Sehwag to share his views on the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL).
The daily combines Sehwag's cricketing expertise with his witty, inimitable style to present the viewers with a unique, fun experience centred on the exciting happenings in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL).
"Viru Ki Baithak on Facebook Watch is aimed at connecting and engaging cricket fans around their favourite cricket moment of the year- IPL," Sehwag said in a statement.
"I hope I can entertain and help the audience see the lighter side of the game as the season progresses," he added.
The daily episodes capture the essence of the tournament and gives viewers an overview of what to expect from the cricketing extravaganza and an opportunity to engage with him.
Fans can catch 'Viru ki Baithak' by tuning in to the Official Facebook page and Instagram handle of Virender Sehwag every morning.
Earlier this week, Audible which is an Amazon company announced a new show by veteran commentator Harsha Bhogle where he will share concise five-minute match highlights from the ongoing IPL 13 tournament.
The show called 'What a Match!' is available free of cost on all Audible apps and Amazon Echo and Alexa-enabled devices in India.