- Vijayawada: ANU inks pact with Takshashila IAS academy
- Joint poll panel to take views of parties, Law Commission
- CID quizzes Naidu for 7 hrs
- PM Narendra Modi to flag off Hyderabad-Yesvantpur Vande Bharat Express today
- Warangal: ‘NXplorers fostering scientific temper’
- Naidu moves SC challenging HC order
- Karimnagar: Telangana movement activist Junnoju Ravinder no more
- T-BJP awaits Modi touch
- Khammam: Border police to heighten security
- Vijayawada – Chennai Vande Bharat inauguration today
Woman Uses Safety Pin To Prick Molester In Chennai
- A 28-year-old lady accused a passenger who allegedly harassed her while traveling on a government bus in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- The woman then took out a safety pin, punctured his hand, and videotaped the whole thing in order to confront the criminal.
A 28-year-old lady accused a passenger who allegedly harassed her while traveling on a government bus in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. She pricked the accused with safety pin. The woman claimed that the man slid his hands through the seat and inappropriately touched her. She also recorded the entire incident.