- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Airtel brings Rs 97 prepaid plan with 2GB data for 14 days
The current plan of Rs 97 plan is listed as "Special Recharge-STV Combo". It also offers unlimited calls and 2GB data for 14 days.
Bharti Airtel is all set to take on Reliance Jio. It has now launched a Rs 97 prepaid recharge plan for its subscribers. Both Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel are continually introducing new and revising prepaid plans to withhold the existing customers and also attract new ones. The new Rs 97 prepaid plan brings unlimited calling benefits, 100 SMSs per day and 2GB of data.
This Rs 97 recharge plan of Bharti Airtel is available in Andhra Pradesh (AP), Telangana and Karnataka circles. Last year Airtel had launched the Rs 97 prepaid recharge plan with 1.5GB of data and 350 minutes of voice calling. The current plan of Rs 97 plan comes as an upgrade and is listed as "Special Recharge-STV Combo". The plan offers 2GB data and unlimited local, STD, roaming calls and 100 SMS per day with a validity of 14 days.
Earlier, Airtel also launched Rs 148 recharge plan in the same circles of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka. The Rs 148 recharge plan is also a part of the "Special Recharge-STV Combo" group. Moreover, Rs 148 plan offers 100 SMS per day, access to the Airtel TV app and Wynk Music with validity is of 28 days.
Other than the Rs 97 prepaid recharge plan, Airtel also has Rs 35, Rs 65, Rs 95 and RS 99 plans. Meanwhile, Airtel's Rs 97 combo plan will compete with Jio's Rs 98 prepaid plan in the market. Reliance Jio's Rs 98 plan gives unlimited voice calls, 300 SMSs with only 2GB of data and complimentary access to Jio apps like JioTV, JioMusic and others. When compared to Airtel's Rs 97 recharge plan, Jio offers longer validity of 28 days, making the offer superior.