- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 3, 2023
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today stable, check the rates on October 3, 2023
- Devotees rush normalised at Tirumala, to take 15 hours for Sarvadarshans
- BRS almost finalises all seats
- Modi & Amit Shah behind Naidu’s arrest, allege CPI leaders
- Cleanliness is collective responsibility: Civic chief
- Vijayawada: Dasara Dhamaka celebrations on October 19
- JITO Hyderabad Umang 2.0 expo enthralls over 75,000 visitors
- Modi following in Gandhi’s footsteps: BJP
- Congress to conduct public meetings from Oct 4
How to Install iOS 17 Developer Beta on iPhone
The benefit of a developer account is that iOS 17 will be rolled out initially so that developers can test the compatibility of their apps with iOS 17.
To install iOS 17 Developers Beta on your iPhone, you must first get an Apple Developer account, which costs $99 per year. As it is said, good things never come for free. The benefit of a developer account is that iOS 17 will be rolled out initially so that developers can test the compatibility of their apps with iOS 17.
Prior to iOS 16.4, you needed to download and activate a beta profile on your iPhone to access beta updates. From iOS 16.4 onwards, you just need to enroll your Apple ID in the Apple Developer Program, and the option to download the latest beta will appear in the Settings app. This is how you can install iOS 17 Developers Beta on your iPhone:
How to install iOS 17 Developers Beta on iPhone:
1. Download the Developers app (free) from the App Store.
2. In the Developers app, go to the Account tab and sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Once you're signed in, tap Enroll now, then tap Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
4. Next, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
5. Here, tap on Beta Updates and select iOS 17 Developer Beta.
6. Now, go back to the “Update” screen and tap on the “Download and Install” button under the “iOS 17 Developer Beta” banner.
Note: The developer beta version of iOS 17 is said to be around 2.70 GB in size. It takes 15-20 minutes to install the latest iOS 17, but your mileage may vary depending on your internet connection.