- MyVoice: Views of our readers 28th May 2023
- Kangana slams girl who wore shorts to Baijnath temple; recalls Vatican dress code
- Beat the heat with these makeup tips & tricks
- Her pawsome journey
- Telangana: Doctors to get 15% raise in stipend
- Hyderabad: Kishan lashes out at KCR
- Schedule for EAMCET counselling released
- Vijayawada: PM Narendra Modi government failed on all fronts in last nine years, claims Congress MP N Uttam Kumar Reddy
- Eluru: AP JAC regional meet evokes huge response
- New Delhi: CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy stresses on importance of infra
Jio Cricket Season Data: Watch ICC Cricket World Cup For Free
Along with the 102GB data offer for 51 days, the Jio prepaid recharge of Rs 251 offers Jio Cricket Play Along, which can be played to win prizes.
Reliance Jio has launched a new prepaid recharge plan of Rs 251, called the Jio Cricket season data package. As per this package, users will receive 102GB data with a validity period of 51 days. Jio says this should be sufficient to broadcast all the matches of the ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup live. The key feature of the recharge plan is that it will allow anyone to broadcast all cricket matches live, even if they don't have a Hotstar membership.
To stream the matches, users can choose both Hotstar and JioTV. Jio users who have recharged through this plan will be able to play live cricket transmissions even without subscribing. They just simply need to download the JioTV application, which broadcast all the matches live through Hotstar. The users of this plan will also have access to Jio Cricket Play Along, an online fantasy cricket game organised by Reliance Jio, which allows users to make predictions through the game, and earn rewards and points accordingly if they match the predictions.
This Jio Cricket season data package of Rs 251 offers the rest of the usual benefits, such as unlimited calls and SMS messages, to all Reliance Jio users. Jio states that, in total, an average user can save up to Rs 365 if they get subscribed to this plan, which will be responsible for any additional subscription costs incurred.