- Vijayawada: Industry-Academia Dialogue Conclave held at SRM
- Supriya Sule, Praful Patel new working presidents of NCP
- We’ll see as we go along, Puri on petrol prices
- Visakhapatnam: Make use of technology to benefit planet
- Telangana Congress to study winning chances every 15 days in Assembly segments
- Hyderabad : Telangana Run tomorrow, traffic restrictions in city
- Hyderabad: Niranjan Reddy terms it Delhi-scripted meet
- Kanna Lakshminarayana slams power cuts, tariff hike
- KA Paul urges KCR to join hands
- Telangana: Kanti Velugu reaches out to 1.6 cr people
NASA planet hunter finds its first Earth-size world
NASA's Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) has found its first Earth-size planet, Space.com reports. The planet, called HD 21749c, orbits a...
NASA's Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) has found its first Earth-size planet, Space.com reports. The planet, called HD 21749c, orbits a star about 53 light-years from Earth, researchers write this week in The Astrophysical Journal Letters. The rocky HD 21749c circles its star at close range, completing a full orbit every 7.8 Earth days, suggesting to astronomers that it is probably too hot to sustain life. TESS also discovered another planet orbiting the same star that astronomers are calling a "sub-Neptune" after its closest analog in own solar system.