- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Samsung announces Galaxy A70 with triple camera
Samsung Electronics on Tuesday announced the launch of Galaxy A70 in its popular Galaxy A range next month.
New Delhi: Samsung Electronics on Tuesday announced the launch of Galaxy A70 in its popular Galaxy A range next month.
Featuring a 6.7-inch Infinity-U display along with the biggest screen in the Galaxy A portfolio to date, Galaxy A70 provides a more immersive edge-to-edge experience, the company said in a statement.
The device will be unveiled on April 10.
"Today's consumers are using their phones in a more visually active and authentic way - sharing their experiences and staying connected longer.
"To meet the needs of this emerging generation, we created the new Galaxy A70 - designed for the way people are connecting now," said D.J. Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics.
Galaxy A70 has a triple camera system with a 32MP super high-resolution front and rear lens.
The device comes with 4,500mAh battery and super-charging technology.
Paired with Samsung Pass, people can sign into websites and apps by using biometric authentication as an easier and more secure way of logging-in.