- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
- Pareshan Promises a Hilarious Entertainer: Thiruveer
- Buddy Secures Official OTT Partner
- YV Subba Reddy lays foundation stone for Tirumala temple in Karimnagar
1.91 lakh vacant posts in Telangana: Revanth Reddy
- 1.91 lakh jobs in Telangana according to Biswal committee
- Nurses met Revanth Reddy and submitted a memorandum
There are around 1.91 lakh vacant posts in the government sector according to the Biswal committee, said the TPCC chief Revanth Reddy on Saturday. He questioned as to why it is filling up only 50,000 posts when there are nearly two lakh vacant posts.
In a letter to the Chief Minister, Revanth asked the government to give a clarity on the filling up of posts in the corporations. "The nursing staff was praised as mothers for their love and patience for their services during the pandemic by the Chief Minister who now made them cry at the Pragati Bhavan," Revanth said, adding that around 1,640 families lost their livelihood.
He demanded the government to take back the nurses into duties and provide jobs to the ANM candidates of 2018. He further threatened that government of protests if the demands were not fulfilled.
The nurses met Revanth Reddy and submitted a memorandum seeking help. Revanth also assured to extend all help and fight for them until the government provide jobs to the nurses.