- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
BJP determined to uplift Muslim minorities in Karimnagar: BJYM
Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led BJP government is determined to uplift the weaker sections of Minority community, said Bharatiya Janata Party Yuva Morcha (BJYM) district vice-president Md Mujeeb.
Karimnagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led BJP government is determined to uplift the weaker sections of Minority community, said Bharatiya Janata Party Yuva Morcha (BJYM) district vice-president Md Mujeeb.
BJYM members gave milk bath to the picture of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for appointing Karimnagar MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar as a member for Telangana State Minority Welfare Committee and distributed sweets and burnt crackers in Karimnagar on Tuesday.
BJYM district vice-president Md Mujeeb said Modi has faith in MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar that he will try to make all the welfare schemes available to the weaker sections of people of Muslim minorities, hence he was appointed as the member of State Minority Welfare Committee. Golden days are sure to return for all the poor Muslim Minority people present across the State and across the country under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar, he opined.
Mujeeb urged MP Sanjay Kumar to take initiation for releasing Wakf Board lands, which are encroached, along with conducting training programmes for Muslim youth in professional skills for grabbing the employment opportunities.
Minority Morcha district president Sami Parvez Khan, general secretary Arif Khan, vice-president Md Samiullah, SK Amjad, SK Irfan, Md Sameer, Md Abdul Kalam, Md Ameer, Md Sadiq, Fathima, Asif, Muheeb and Salman were present along with others.