- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Collector Gaurav Uppal tours Chandur as part of Grama Darshini in Nalgonda
District Collector Gaurav Uppal as part of Grama Darshini programme toured Chandur mandal in the district on Friday where local MPP and ZPTCs accompanied him during his tour.
Chandur (Nalgonda): District Collector Gaurav Uppal as part of Grama Darshini programme toured Chandur mandal in the district on Friday where local MPP and ZPTCs accompanied him during his tour.
As part of the programme, he conducted a review meeting with mandal-level officers in ZPHS Bangarigadda Village and reviewed government flagship programmes Haritha Haram, achievements of Excise department, gram panchayat works, roads and buildings, Anganwadi centres, educational institutions and others.
He also enquired about the progress of individual household latrines, situation of drinking water, sanitation and seasonal conditions besides reviewing welfare schemes like Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bima, pending cases on Dharani and other municipal issues.