- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Efforts on to complete integrated command centre by Dec: Minister Mahmood Ali
Home Minister Mohammad Mahmood Ali on Tuesday said the State government would complete the Integrated Command Control at Banjara Hills by December 2019.
Hyderabad: Home Minister Mohammad Mahmood Ali on Tuesday said the State government would complete the Integrated Command Control at Banjara Hills by December 2019.
The Minister was replying to a question by TRS member Danam Nagender during the Question Hour in the Assembly on Tuesday. The Minister said Rs 350 crore was sanctioned for the project and works were under progress.
He said that the RCC structure works of all four towers were completed, data centre and sky bridges, steel structures were also completed. It has total built up area of 6.2 lakh sft.
The Minister said that one lakh CCTVs would be linked to the command control and in a single room one lakh CCTVs could be monitored. The command control would be operational in the limits of Hyderabad, Cyberabad and Rachakonda Commissionerates and later extended to entire State.
Nagender expressed doubts about the data theft as the information will be kept on public domain. He wanted to know whether the government was using Google network of any other system.
The Minister said that the data was not linked with Google but with own satellite network of the government.
Disclosing the advantages with command control, the Minister said that the system would deliver police services of global standards, it would act as one stop hub for incident management system, it would act as multi agency operation centre for quick contact with other departments like Fire, Disaster Management, Revenue, GHMC, R&B and Health etc.