- Lord rides on Simha Vahanam
- Help in transforming Nellore as polio-free
- Telugu Yuvatha flays CM for mortgaging secretariat
- DCA raids clinics, seizes fake organic oils with false claims
- Call for e-poster contest on wildlife conservation
- Pulse polio drive held to cover 2.53 lakh children in TPT dist
- Golden jubilee celebrations of Dr Lankapalli Bullayya conclude
- YLP new national president of Vishwa Hindi Parishad
- ‘Maha padayatra’ organised to save Vizag Steel Plant
- Visakhapatnam Police crack 49 cases in February
Hyderabad: Body of newborn found in garbage dump in Amberpet
The body of a newborn wrapped in a plastic cover was found by the GHMC workers here at Amberpet in Hyderabad on Saturday morning.
The body of a newborn wrapped in a plastic cover was found by the GHMC workers here at Amberpet in Hyderabad on Saturday morning. The sanitation workers who was clearing the garbage dump found the body and informed the police.
The police rushed to the spot and shifted the body to Osmania General Hospital. The police also registered a case and launched an investigation. They are also looking into the CCTV footage.
The police also suspect that the child was abandoned by the parents after he died.