- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
- Hyderabad: CM KCR failed in solving ration dealers’ problems: Bandi Sanjay
- Salman Khan to host Big Boss OTT Hindi
- Hyderabad to host convention of global wedding planners
- Telangana stands 3rd after Kerala in Health Index ranking- NITI AAYOG
- SEB seizes 7222 kgs Ganja
- Telangana: Minister launches website for enrollment of traditional occupation beneficiaries
Hyderabad: Kishan Reddy launches doctor consultation app
Union Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy on Saturday launched ‘Vidmed App’, developed by Dhanush Healthcare as a video consultation mobile app.
Hyderabad: Union Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy on Saturday launched 'Vidmed App', developed by Dhanush Healthcare as a video consultation mobile app.
The Minister appreciated the sincere efforts of the company in providing excellent services to society.
He explained how the Central government is working on encouraging telemedicine so that millions of people can be served easily in the large country like India and where there is a severe shortage of doctors.
Remilla N Murthy of Telemedicine Society of India (TSI), presented plans of further expanding and penetration of telemedicine as a mainstream practice across India.
Dhanush Healthcare CMD DSN impressed upon the Union Minister to ask all other States to adopt telemedicine based services to improve the primary healthcare scenario in India.
' Vidmed " is developed to help the thousands of people who are affected by the travel restrictions and are unable to go out to the hospital and seek medical consultation with a doctor.
Particularly, it helps old people, women and children who can download the app from google play store, register themselves and start consulting the doctor.
The application is a free service for a limited period and it strictly validates the capabilities, reputation and qualifications of doctors who provide services through this latest technology-enabled mobile platform.