Hyderabad: Metro services disrupted on LB Nagar-Miyapur stretch due to techincal snag
- Metro services disrupted on LB Nagar-Miyapur stretch today morning
- The services were also disrupted on Nagole-Hitec City stretch due to a technical snag
Metro services on LB Nagar-Miyapur stretch were disrupted after a train stopped in mid-route due to a technical snag today morning. As the services were interrupted, the commuters who awaiting the metro train faced trouble to reach office.
On the other hand, the services were also disrupted on Nagole-Hitec City stretch due to a technical snag developed at Jubilee Checkpost metro station. According to the metro officials, the snags were developed due to the unseasonal rains causing an impact on the overhead wires.
The metro stations LB Nagar, Chaitanyapuri, Dilsukhnagar witnessed a heavy passenger rush in the morning. Meanwhile, the officials assured to restore the services soon.
- Real results will be declared on May 23: Opposition rejects exit polls prediction
- Saradha case: Rajeev Kumar moves Supreme Court, seek an extension of 7-day protection
- Singapore bound Scoot Airways flight makes emergency landing at Chennai airport
- UP CM recommends Governor to expel OP Rajbhar with immediate effect
- BWSSB set to clean up 2.4 lakh manholes ahead of monsoon