- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th May 2023
- Modi juggernaut rolls on world stage
- Odisha may turn haven for espionage
- Disrespect to Temple of Democracy quite wrongful
- BoM tops PSBs chart in profit, loan growth in FY23
- Nifty on cusp of breakout for new lifetime high
- Top-7 firms gain Rs 1.51-trn mcap
- Put writers adding hefty Open Interest
- AI Magic Compose feature to help users write messages
- Hyderabad: Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav pays tributes to NT Rama Rao on birth anniversary
Hyderabad: Punjagutta steel bridge thrown open for traffic
Punjagutta steel bridge, yet another project under Strategic Road Development Programme has been thrown open for traffic by the Home Minister Mahmood Ali in the presence of minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Mayor Bonthu Rammohan.
Punjagutta steel bridge, yet another project under Strategic Road Development Programme has been thrown open for traffic by the Home Minister Mahmood Ali in the presence of minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Mayor Bonthu Rammohan. The bridge facilitates a smooth flow of traffic from Nagarjuna Circle towards KBR park.
The 100-metre steel bridge which is built at a cost of 5.95 crore has been completed within three months, mostly during the lockdown period. The construction of the bridge was commenced on February 29.
It is known fact that the route between the Nagarjuna Circle towards KBR park often witnesses heavy traffic jams due to the narrow carriageway. To overcome the traffic snarls, the officials decided to construct the steel bridge. According to the GHMC officials, plate girders of E350 grade were used to construct the bridge as the construction of conventional RCC bridge was not feasible.
Punjagutta steel bridge is the fourth project under SRDP that is launched in a month time after the inauguration of first level biodiversity flyover, RHS flyover at Kamineni and LHS underpass at LB Nagar junction.