- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
Hyderabad: Sabitha campaigns for Surabhi Vani Devi
Maheswaram: Ahead the ensuing MLC polls State Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy participated in a preparatory meeting held in Thimmapur village...
Maheswaram: Ahead the ensuing MLC polls State Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy participated in a preparatory meeting held in Thimmapur village on Sunday.
Speaking on the occasion,Sabitha Indra Reddy asked the people to cast their vote to the TRS MLC candidate Surabhi Vani Devi, daughter of the late Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao. She asked voters to think prudently with restraint.
"If Vani Devi winswith majority, justice will be done to all the employed and unemployed youth and their voices will be heard in the council," she added.
TRS activists, TRS Youth Members and others attended the meeting.