- Rangareddy District Collector Collector Harish reviews development projects in Ibrahimpatnam
- Baljeet Kaur’s journey to heights
- Rangareddy: Congress vows to take six guarantees to every household
- Apple shares solution for the iPhone 15 Pro discolouration issue
- Hyderabad: Cyberabad police conducts surprise checks on school buses
- IIT-M new app uses AR, VR simultaneously to inhabit metaverse
- Generative AI helps in enhancing humour and mental well-being
- How to choose right executive development programme
- 12% rise in cement demand likely in FY24
- Mkts fall for 4th day on FII outflows, global cues
Jagga questions KCR over nominating Parthasaradhi Reddy as RS member
Jagga Reddy slammed the State government for nominating prominent industrialist Bandi Parthasaradhi Reddy to the Rajya Sabha
Hyderabad: Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee working president Aredla Jagadeeshwar Reddy alias Jagga Reddy slammed the State government for nominating prominent industrialist Bandi Parthasaradhi Reddy to the Rajya Sabha.
According to sources, KCR is learnt to have finalised the name of Parthasaradhi Reddy, the owner of pharma major Hetero Drugs for Rajya Sabha from the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi.
"How can a person who committed a major scam is given a Rajya Sabha seat", questioned Jagga Reddy.
Congress MLA Jagga Reddy questioned TRS for giving a Rajya Sabha ticket to a person who was indulged in a major scam with the sale of Remdesivir medicine during the pandemic in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
It was initially rumoured that Remdesivir was working for COVID-19 and that Remdesivir medicine was a big scam in both states. Parthasaradhi Reddy, the owner of pharma major Hetero Drugs.
Jagga Reddy alleged that the Remdesivir scam was worth Rs 10,000 crore. He demanded that the Rajya Sabha ticket be withdrawn from the person who played with people's lives.