KCR neglecting Bhadradri development: MLA Podem
The legislator recalls the Chief Minister’s promise of providing Rs 100 crore for the development of the temple
Bhadrachalam: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao is neglecting the development of temple town of Bhadrachalam, said Bhadrachalam MLA Podem Veeraiah here on Monday. Speaking to media in his camp office, the MLA opposed the Telangana Rashtra Samithi ruling in the State.
He questioned KCR as to why he did not attend the celebrations of Srirama Navami festival in Bhadrachalam and offer silk clothes and Mutyala Talambralu to the deities this year. He criticised that Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao had broken the tradition by being absent for the festivities for the last four years. He also questioned the Chief Minister as to why he had promised to provide Rs 100 crore for the development of Bhadrachalam temple if he can't keep it.
"Only in TRS regime, the TRS MLAs are only treated as MLAs while other party MLAs are disregarded," he fumed.
Congress party senior leader Bollisetti Ranaga Rao and other leaders attended the press meet.
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states
- Army jawans don't counts bodies, only eagles do: Rajnath Singh
- AMMK wants Election Commission to allow agents 24x7 in EVM centres till counting day
- AMMK releases list of candidates for elections in TN