- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
BRS working President and IT and Industry minister KT Rama Rao dared TPCC President A Revanth Reddy and BJP MLA Raghunandan Rao to prove their...
BRS working President and IT and Industry minister KT Rama Rao dared TPCC President A Revanth Reddy and BJP MLA Raghunandan Rao to prove their allegations on ORR tendering.
He said that the issue was subjudice as the MAUD Special Chief Secretary Arvind Kumar and IRB company served notices on Revanth and Raghnuandan for making allegations in awarding ORR tenders to the company.
KTR asked the two opposition leaders to substantiate their claims on alleged irregularities in the tendering process. He warned that if anyone make wild allegations without evidence he would file a lawsuit.