- IIT-Delhi , R Systems International to launch AI centre for sustainable systems
- International Polar Bear Day 2024: Date, history, significance and all you need to know about this day
- Yami Gautam's ‘Article 370’ Takes the Box Office by Storm, Leaving Vidyut Jammwal's ‘Crakk’ in the Dust
- PhonePe’s Indus Appstore crosses 1L downloads within 3 days of launch
- Made mistake by retweeting YouTuber Dhruv Rathee's video, Kejriwal tells Supreme Court
- Pankaj Udas passed away at the age of 73
- In a significant development, the TTD removed senior priest
- Nayanthara Shares Romantic Photo with Husband Vignesh Shivan from their Singapore Vacation
- Boost rural women entrepreneurship via e-commerce
- AAP PAC meeting to be held on February 27, likely to announce candidates for Lok Sabha polls
KTR holds review meet to strengthen ULBs
In a move to strengthen State Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), Telangana State Municipal MAUD minister KT Rama Rao has instructed the officials to take up recruitment drive and fill all the vacancies in the department.
Hyderabad: In a move to strengthen State Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), Telangana State Municipal MAUD minister KT Rama Rao has instructed the officials to take up recruitment drive and fill all the vacancies in the department. Since the engineering and infrastructure development were given priority, the minister wanted the recruitment of more technical experts in every municipality.
KTR held a detailed review meet on the requirement of work force in all municipal bodies with MA and UD secretary Arvind Kumar and other top officials here. The officials were instructed the rationalisation of existing staff in all urban bodies before the recruitment of new staff.
The minister asked the authorities to ensure more recruitment of workforce in the newly formed ULBs located around Greater Hyderabad limits in view of growing administrative activity. KTR also instructed the officials to have a strict implementation of the new Municipal act and make the officials and elected people representatives accountable in every urban body.