- Transcending political fray: An independent “roar” in Shadnagar
- LIC receives Silver medal for excellence in display
- AP High Court posts Naidu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case to Friday
- KCR Raj will end on Dec 3: Congress
- Haryana’s whiz kid strikes jackpot, wins Rs 1 cr in ‘KBC 15’
- TDP decries ‘glaring mistakes’ in voter list
- Vijayawada: CHOs urged to stop stir, join duties
- ‘War 2’ release date update: Check out the release date of Hrithik-NTR starrer!
- Pilot project on hydrogen blending begins
- GMC to remove unauthorised layouts
MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy lays stone for additional classrooms at Kothapet
MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy laid foundation stone for construction of additional classrooms at Kothapet Government School on Friday.
Kothapet: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy laid foundation stone for construction of additional classrooms at Kothapet Government School on Friday.
He said government schools would be developed at par with private schools. "Quality education and all the amenities would be provided to government schools," he added.
He called upon everyone to use clay Ganesh idols for Vinayaka Chaturthi keeping in view of environment protection. "Pollution Control Board is distributing 1500 clay idols to every division," he added.
Lingala Nageshwar Rao, Wazeer, Prakash Goud, Lingala Rahul Goud, Mahesh Reddy, Sumeela Reddy, Deeplal, Jahangir Babu Goud, Yadagiri, Anjaiah, Anil, Teachers Srinivasulu, Shashikala Devi, Raghava Reddy and others were present.