- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
No corona second wave in Telangana: Eatala Rajender
Coronavirus second wave in Telangana: State health minister Eatala Rajender said that there is no second wave of coronavirus in Telangana and there is also a decline in the number of cases.
However, he expressed a dissatisfaction over the news of coronavirus second wave in the state, circulated on social media.
Speaking over the new strain of coronavirus, the minister said that the samples of those who arrived from Britain were sent for genome sequencing to the Central for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) and one of them has tested positive.
He said that the cases would further go down once the temperature in the state rises.
"Over 10,000 people would be trained on vaccine distribution and the government is ready to distribute the vaccine to around 10 lakh people in a day," the minister said.
Eatala Rajender was at the LB Stadium to launch state the cricket tournament of government's medical college doctors.