- Chopra pulls out of FBK Games in Hengelo with an injury
- Global Chess League will fill gap in current ecosystem: Humpy
- Gold and silver rates today stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 30 May 2023
- Jubilant CSK players dedicate fifth IPL title to retiring Ambati Rayudu
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush to Tirumala increase, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
Officials told to focus on SC, ST welfare
District Collector Ayesha Masrat Khanam has directed the officials to utilise the funds allocated to SCs and STs only for their development.
Vikarabad: District Collector Ayesha Masrat Khanam has directed the officials to utilise the funds allocated to SCs and STs only for their development. She conducted the vigilance and monitoring committee meeting on SC, ST sub-plan here on Thursday. She suggested that this meeting would be conducted once in every three months and the officials of various departments should submit a report about what kind of development and welfare provided to SC and STs.
Vikarabad MLA Dr M Anand said the details should be reached to the members a week before. He also told officials to create awareness on the schemes available for SC and STs among rural areas, so that all eligible could avail of the benefits.Joint collector Aruna Kumari, DRO Mothilal, SC development officer Vijayalakshmi and other officials were present on the occasion.