- Delhi Police Arrest Three ISIS Terrorists Wanted By NIA In Coordinated Operation
- 'Madam Chief Minister' started with Auspicious Pooja Ceremony
- Tragic Drowning Accident Claims Two Doctors' Lives In Kerala River
- Violent Clash Over Land Dispute Claims Six Lives In Deoria, Uttar Pradesh
- Modi offers prayers at Sanwaliya Seth temple in Rajasthan's Chittorgarh, inaugurates projects worth Rs 7,000 cr
- NIA raids on APCLC leader's houses
- INDIA bloc to flex muscles with 'I Am Gandhi' peace march in Mumbai today
- Google Pixel Event 2023: From Pixel 8 to Pixel Watch 2, all that we expect to launch
- Dettol Banega Swasth India, 10th edition launch program at Hayath Mumbai
- Modi to visit Chhattisgarh, Telangana on Oct 3
People ready to corner CM KCR says DK Aruna
BJP national vice-president DK Aruna said that people of the State were ready to corner Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao during his upcoming district visits.
Hyderabad: BJP national vice-president DK Aruna said that people of the State were ready to corner Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao during his upcoming district visits.
In a statement here on Sunday, she took strong exception to the call given by the CM to take out rallies from Monday (December 20) protesting against the decision of the Central government to not to buy paddy from farmers of the State. She alleged that KCR was trying to mislead farmers on the issue even though the Centre had already made it clear that it would buy paddy.
Aruna alleged that the CM was encouraging farmers to commit suicides by delaying the process of paddy procurement from them. She made it clear that people of the State were smart and they would not believe KCR's fraudulent statements.